Friday, July 27, 2007

Time Flies

First and foremost, some announcements:

Happy birthday to my brother-in-law Sean. That's Uncle Big Sean, not Uncle Little Sean for those who are curious. He turns 36 tomorrow.

Good luck to my brillant niece Clare who will be competing in the beginners division of the Irish Dance competition next weekend at the Dublin Irish Festival. She will be dancing the jig and the reel. Honestly, I have no idea what those are (besides dances) but I will be at Dublin High School Saturday morning with all the Micks, Half-Micks, and Mick-Wannabes cheering on my favorite 6-year-old. Join us if you are up for good beer, bland food and fun times. Erin Go Braugh!

Now onto the blog:

I just looked at the calendar and realized that it's the end of July. Good grief. Where did the summer go? Where did the year go? I remember talking with Jen when I left Davey last summer about all the stuff I wanted to do in that year and how I was unsure of how I would deal with all the time off. You were right Jen. Time did fly by so fast and no, I didn't get as much finished as I wanted (though the grad school process and moving are pretty big accomplishments). TIme did fly. Especially the last two weeks. Caring for my mom and Maddie I suppose did make it go by faster.

My mom is healing well. Lindsey just came to pick her up from my place where she has been staying for the last week. She still isn't able to walk around for very long. But she's getting there.

So, on the the next tasks - finding after school care for Moops, final touches on the house, setting up the kick-ass media room. - Oh, and celebrating my 31st birthday on August 1 (hint, hint). :)

1 comment:

the swineharts said...

Happy birthday Jami!!!!!