Monday, July 2, 2007

Good News and Big Thanks

First, I want to thank my family for their help with the move. In particular, Lindsey, Sean, Clare and Joe were fabulous (yes, even Clare and Joe helped move stuff - even if they did so reluctantly). I don't know what we would do without you all. Sean, big thanks for helping assemble the grill and cracking the whip. Lindsey, as always, baby sister, you make every moment fun.

Also, good news to share:

Karen and Jim Hodge are the proud grandparents of a new little boy - Owen Phillip. After all the love and care you've given to Maddie and me, I know you will be fantastic grandparents.

The Swineharts added the first girl to their ever-growing clan. Congrats gang on the birth of Avary Joy.

2 comments:

the swineharts said...

thanks for the shout out!! I am excited to follow your adventures on the blog!!!

Mom and the Moops said...

No prob. Glad to see that Avary is doing so well. Don't you just LOVE daughters?