Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh Baby!


Big Daddy and little Jackie











Mom and Jillian























Good news to report - new babies are here.


First - The Pfirrman girls just uped our population from three (Julia, Maddie and me) to five with the birth of Sean and Julia's twins. I am most pleased to welcome Jillian Grace and Jacqueline Kevyn Pfirrman. They were born earlier today (August 30). Everyone is doing well. It's at moments like this that I hate being far away. Please know that if I wasn't in the middle of my hazing into grad school (ie. orientation), we would be right there showering the girls in gifts and kisses as that is the primary responsibility of an aunt (at least until they are old enough for me to buy their first beer).


Maddie and I can't wait to see you all and snuggle the little ones. Maddie is so proud to be a big cousin again. She walked around all afternoon with her chest puffed out. I'm sure when I tell her tomorrow that Jackie is carrying her father's name she will be so touched. I know I am. I wish like crazy that he were here to see them. He would be so proud of you, Sean. (Although, Julia did do most of the work. :)


Second - Congrats to Coach Nance and his wife, Connie, on the birth of their first grandchild. Nico Anthony was born on 8/27.


Okay, that should be it for Summer Baby Watch 2007. That brings the tally to five - Avary, Owen, Jillian, Jackie, and Nico. Did I miss anyone? It reminds me of working at Davey when whole groups of people would be expecting at the same time. Everyone always said, "It must be something in the water." Hmm. Think I'll stick to iced tea. :)

1 comment:

the swineharts said...

thanks for the updates! No idea coach was expecting :-) Love your blog updates expecially the pictures!! Miss you