Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You Would Think Someone in Grad School Could Work a Computer


Okay so the new pictures weren't uploaded. Let's try this again:
Miss Maddie, the original snowbunny, LOVES snow days.
My beautiful kid sister, Lindsey, and me at our family cookie making party.

Okay, by far, the question I am asked the most is, "Are you dating anyone?" So, the answer is yes. His name is Mark. Here he is. Yes, he is rather attractive. Yes, this is a horrible picture of me. And yes, I am now a redhead. Any other questions?


This is one of my favorite pictures from my holiday party that I hosted for the people from school. This is Goziam. What makes this one of my favs is that this is the same cat who during one of our role plays in Interviewing class said, "But baby, I wanna grow wit you" when pretending to be a client coming on to a therapist. It's Dr. Love.



One too many - Adam actually looks like he might fall asleep on Neil.






Darius and his girlfriend Katherine.






Moopers, helping out and washing dishes - with Jet Dry. No kidding, she used Jet Dry.





Little Man Joe, icing cookies for Christmas. If Santa doesn't stop by next year it might be because Joe licked the knife while he spread the icing. I'm fairly certain he gave Santa the Ebola virus.






Shark Girl Clare









Maddie tries to teach Shaznin to drive. So if you see a crazy Indian speeding down the sidewalk - thank Maddie.
Joe tagged along for the ride.




























1 comment:

the swineharts said...

He is a hotie!! I love the red :-)