Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Things To Smile About

What a week. Lots of good things to make you happy to be drawing breath.

First, happy birthday Karen Hodge. Mad and I hope your day was a fabulous birthday and wish we could be down there to tell you in person.

Second, Saturday rocked. Saturday was my convocation. I took my first oath as a doctor-to-be. Fabulous. Then, Maddie and I spent the afternoon with two of the most beautiful and tiny babies - Jackie and Jillian - and their parents and big brother too. I love newborns. They can just put your soul at ease. These two are amazing.

Third, we spent Sunday with Brad at the Popcorn Festival. Great company and mediocre festival food. How can you go wrong?

Fourth, I am so pleased to announce that my two best friends are BOTH expecting babies in the spring. Kelly, Jamie and Peyton Clymer are going to welcome a new little one in March. Erin and Pat Hooper are expecting their first baby in May. I love you guys and can't wait to meet your little ones. Let Baby Watch 2008 begin.

No comments: